Wineries in the US that use Commerce7 as their CRM will now have the ability to sync product data from Commerce7 to Wine Routes and Grabbi, improving customer experience and increasing DTC sales online, onsite and at events .
Santa Rosa, California (October 6, 2022) – Wine Routesa leading wine country search and travel planning platform, today announced an official partnership with the smart wine and dining platform Grabbi to provide wineries with digital wine lists and contactless payment processing. For wineries using Commerce7 CRM, the partnership allows wineries to sync their products directly from C7 to Wine Routes and Grabbi, eliminating the need to manage products across multiple platforms. Once a visitor arrives at the cellar door of a winery, they can use their mobile phone to view Grabbi’s dynamic wine menus, select product by the glass or bottle, order and pay in one seamless process.
When a winery partners with Wine Routes, they gain access to a full suite of advertising, content, and commerce products designed to create brand visibility, promote on-site visits, and drive new customer acquisition through e-commerce channels. Wine Routes helps drive traffic to its partners through winery profiles, original content, tactical SEO, newsletter distribution, and an ever-growing social community.
Wine Routes + Grabbi: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. When you combine Wine Routes + Grabbi, winery customers will have an unforgettable, world-class ordering and payment experience.
- Creation of dynamic menus: Wine lists are now dynamic, which means you have the power to change them as often and as frequently as you want. Mark availability, update wine names, brief descriptions and prices, all on the fly.
- Table management: Each QR code can be assigned to specific tables in your cellar. No more guessing who ordered what.
- Dynamic pricing: Guests, whether new, wine club members or merchants, can scan a QR code, and email verification performs real-time verification on Commerce7 to show the appropriate menu discount for each user level.
- Efficiency of the tasting room: Turn the tables faster with mobile ordering and contactless payment.
- Simplified payment process: Busy wineries easily receive orders and payments.
- Increased value of purchases: Encourage increased spending with ease of purchase and complementary products, such as cheese plates and gifts.
- Increased gratuities for staff: Tip amounts are automatically suggested, making it easy for customers to add a tip. No more awkwardly handing a bulky POS terminal to customers asking for a tip.
- Seamless Platform Integrations: The Grabbi platform uses Stripe Connected Account for payment processing and is integrated with Commerce 7 to sync all your guest and inventory data and in one place.
- Improved customer experience: Customers quickly and easily order another glass or bottle right from their seat using Apple Pay or Google Pay on their mobile device. Guests don’t download another app to their phone or create an account to pay, removing all barriers of friction.
- Endless possibilities for customer interaction: Encourage visitors to rate the wines during their tasting, to join wine clubs, to follow your estate on social networks, etc.
- Personalized receipts: Do you have something important to say to your guests? Add personalized content to Grabbi digital receipts.
- Take the show on the road: Ability for guests at wine events to immediately order wine and have it shipped to their home (subject to existing winery licenses).
“Wineries using Commerce7 now have the ability to quickly and accurately add their wines to Wine Routes. Synchronizing wine data between wineries and Wine Routes was previously a manual process. sells or changes, the link on Wine Routes could break, causing frustration for users and wineries.This new integration gives wineries the ability to sync their wine data and display it on routes The benefits are enormous, as each wine added to Wine Routes gets its own landing page and a direct link to the winery’s online payment page,” said Adrian Tamblin, CEO of Wine Routes. wine-specific destination codes perform very well in search engines and create a direct path for consumers to purchase r and visit.”
Wine Routes is the first to offer a fully integrated approach to consumers and brands. When planning a trip, consumers can search for wineries based on region, amenities and wine varietals using the interactive Wine Routes website. The company’s oenological guide (blog.wineroutes.com) also publishes regional content on the best places to visit, which in turn helps to generate on-site visits at the Wine Routes partners. Visitors can view the offerings before they arrive, then rate and review the wines during the tasting or after the tour.
“From day one, our intent was to help consumers find new wineries and new wines, allowing the everyday traveler to experience wineries across the United States, explore what makes them makes them unique and to share their experiences within our online community. I’m very excited about our partnership with Grabbi and believe the new features we’re building will enhance the tasting room experience and help to further bridge the gap between consumers and brands,” says Ian Scales, COO of Wine. Roads.
Through its partnership with Grabbi, Wine Routes offers its partners unparalleled tasting room efficiency and an even more incredible and interactive customer experience. “Grabbi enhances the customer experience by not only providing the fastest way to select and pay for a specific wine, but also by bringing unprecedented technology capabilities,” said Chuck LoCascio, CMO of Grabbi. “We can create unique experiences for winery customers based on their preferences and increase the speed, value and reach of wineries.”
These new enhancements will forever change the way consumers find, share, discover and buy wine online and in the tasting room. We invite you to claim your winery and start exploring today.
For more information on wine routes and Grabbi integration options, email [email protected]
Profile of the Wine Routes company:
Year of creation: 2015
Desk : http://www.wineroutes.com
Desk : blog.wineroutes.com
Subsector: Social / Ecommerce / News
Wine Routes is a leading wine country travel planning and research platform that helps consumers find and configure wine country itineraries. Wine Routes provides a full suite of advertising, content creation and commerce products designed to create brand visibility, promote site visits and drive new customer acquisition through e-commerce channels. Wine Routes provides web traffic to its partners through winery profiles, original content, tactical SEO, newsletter distribution and an ever-growing social community.
Instagram – Wine Routes
Facebook – Wine Routes
Grabbi company profile:
Year of creation: 2019
Desk : https://www.grabbish.com
Sub-sector: E-commerce / Hospitality
Grabbi was founded in 2019 with a mission to make ordering food and wine from restaurants and wineries incredibly quick and easy. Grabbi brings the ease of online ordering to physical restaurants and wineries, and provides digitalization and AI to an underserved segment of the food and wine industry.
Instagram – Grabbi
Facebook – Grabi