WhatsApp Payment latest update: if you use WhatsApp Payments for transactions, here is an update for you. With the new WhatsApp Payment feature, you can easily check your account balance after each transaction. If you want to try this new WhatsApp feature, you need to access the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and also enable bank to bank money transfer while using WhatsApp Payments.Also Read – UPI Payments: Government Takes BIG Decision for Digital Payments. Details inside
To facilitate transactions, WhatsApp uses the phone number associated with your account to identify your bank account information. And you should also know that your UPI PIN is a 4 or 6 digit number that you need to enter before making transactions. Each transaction is protected by a personal UPI PIN and should not be shared with anyone else. However, if you already have an UPI PIN for your bank account, you will not be required to create a new UPI PIN in WhatsApp. Also Read – Indian Travelers to UK Will Soon Enjoy Hassle-Free Digital Transactions Using THIS Method
WhatsApp payments: here’s how to check the account balance
- Open WhatsApp.
- If you have Android, tap More options. If you have an iPhone, tap Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Under Payment Methods, click the appropriate bank account.
- You will then need to click on view account balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN. And you are done! You will be able to see your account balance.
WhatsApp payments: check account balance when sending money
- From the payment message screen, you need to tap on your available payment method.
- Then click View Account Balance.
- If you have multiple bank accounts linked to your WhatsApp account, select the appropriate bank account.
- Then finally enter your UPI PIN and you can see your account balance.
Read also – SBI WhatsApp Banking: What services are available and how customers can use them | Explain