Q: What are the health mandates required to enter T-Mobile Park for playoff events?
A: For all games that take place after October 3, including tie-breakers or Wild Card games, all guests, aged 12 and over, must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. performed within 72 years. hours before they were allowed to enter the T-Mobile park. Additionally, according to Seattle and King County Public Health, all guests aged five and over are required to wear a mask in all areas of T-Mobile Park. Please visit our Health and Safety Page for more detailed information on policies and acceptable forms of evidence.
Q: Where can I see my partial bill for the 2021 playoffs?
A: You can purchase your playoff spots on your My sailor account now by following the steps below:
- Connect to your My sailor account.
- Click on “View my invoices” in the “Account balance” drop-down list at the top of the page.
- Press “Continue” once you are on the PostSEAson 2021 Invoice page.
- Select your payment option, enter your payment method and accept the terms and conditions. If you still have credit on your account, you can apply it to this purchase. Look for a checkbox above the “Payment Option” section to apply credit to your account.
- Tap “Pay Now”.
Q: What are my payment options for getting my knockout strip?
A: You can either pay your bill in full or sign up for the three-part payment plan. If you sign up for the payment plan, you must pay for the Wild Card Game and ALDS Home Games by October 1, 2021. Please note that payments for ALCS and the World Series will only be billed upon dropout.
Q: What is the deadline for the playoff ticket strips?
A: October 1. Any playoffs not on a payment plan or paid in full by the deadline will be deleted from your account. To secure your playoffs, you must act before the October 1 deadline.
Q: What is included in a post-season ticket strip?
A: All potential playoff games (maximum of 12 games) played at T-Mobile Park are included in a ticket strip. By purchasing playoff tapes you agree to all games played at T-Mobile Park.
Q: What are the playoff ticket strip options?
A: There are three playoff ticket strip options available and allocated based on plan size.
- Full Strip – Access to 12 possible home playoff games (Wild Card, 3 ALDS, 4 ALCS, 4 World Series)
- Partial Band 1 – Access to 6 possible home games in the playoffs (Wild Card, ALDS Home Game 2, ALCS Home Games 1 & 3, World Series Home Games 1 & 3)
- Partial Band 2 – Access to 6 possible home playoff games (ALDS Home Games 1 & 3, ALCS Home Games 2 & 4, World Series Home Games 2 & 4)
Q: Am I guaranteed my same seats for the playoffs?
A: Most full season members will have access to their same seats and most mid / full season suite owners will have access to their same suite. Partial Plan participants will be placed in alternate seats as close to their current location as possible, but may vary due to extremely limited inventory.
Q: I don’t want the entire gang of playoff tickets. Can I buy individual playoff games instead?
A: Members are strongly advised to purchase a strip of tickets if they want playoff tickets. Ticket availability, especially for subsequent rounds and the World Series, is extremely limited and subject to availability. The Mariners will be offering our members a pre-sale of individual game tickets if there are tickets available.
Q: What happens to the money I pay for games that are not played?
A: If you pay in full or before a streak, the credit will be applied to your 2022 invoices. Refunds can be given on request for games that are not played. Please contact [email protected] for additional questions.
Q: Can I purchase additional playoff tickets?
A: Yes. Subscribed members will have the option to purchase additional playoff games on October 3. Subscribed members will receive further instructions via email the week of September 27.
Q: What is the order of the elimination rounds?
A: There are 5 potential “rounds” of the playoffs.
- Tie-breaking game (s) *
- Wild card game
- American League Division Series (ALDS)
- American League Championship Series (ALCS)
- World events
* Tie-breaking games are not played if there are clear opponents for the Wild Card game.
Q: How many games are there in each playoff round?
A: There are different levels of possible games that can be played each round. Please see below the total number of games that can be in each series.
- Tie-breaking game (s) * – 2 games possible
- Wild card game – 1 game
- American League Division Series (ALDS) – StatisticsAppearances 5
- American League Championship Series (ALCS) – StatisticsAppearances 7
- World Series – 7 possible games
Q: How many games can be played at T-Mobile Park during the playoffs?
A: There is a maximum of 12 possible matches that can be played at T-Mobile Park during the playoffs. Actual play is entirely up to which team in each series has home advantage.
- Wild Card Game – 1 home game possible
- American League Division Series (ALDS) – StatisticsAppearances 3
- American League Championship Series (ALCS) – StatisticsAppearances 4
- World Series – Possible 4 home matches
Q: How is home court advantage determined?
A: In each round of the playoffs, there are always two possible schedules, determined according to each team’s record. The team with the best record leading to the series will have an advantage on the field and will have the opportunity to play more matches of this series on their field.
Q: Why do my tickets show Home Game 1, 2, 3…?
A: Home Game 1, 2, 3… refers to games played at T-Mobile Park during a playoff series. For example, if the Mariners advance to ALDS with no field advantage, the first possible match to play at T-Mobile Park (Home Game 1) would be ALDS Game # 3. Please visit our playoff schedule page for a more detailed breakdown of the playoff lineup.