Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, August 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Recently, the signs of inflation have become so evident that they are imposing a greater impact on all of the world’s economies, dragging global stock markets to unexpected and unpredictable turns. Despite these bearish markets, First Option FX proves to be one of the leading trading platforms with features and qualities that provide the best user experience.
How are investments affected by market volatility?
After the Second World War, there were approximately 29 times when international relations were exposed to multiple turbulences and crises, in particular recent events related to geopolitics, international conflicts and social uncertainties with a context of continuous slowdown .
Along with significant risk events, there have been some seesaw movements in several economic stocks as a result, pushing inflation to a decades high. A hit from these dismal trends seems to be the biggest catalyst for inflation, which is seen as the most worrying issue for global stock markets in general and average investors in particular.
What can happen therefore is that one could end up being overwhelmed with tons of financial mess in the midst of such turmoil. Whether this is the case, investors should be well aware and careful with every decision.
First option: the most reliable broker to weather the storm
Rated among the most trusted brokers in the region, First Option has effectively brought out its own unique strengths in the financial market. Meanwhile, the platform also continues to provide up-to-date stock market information, informative commentary with factual assessments, providing its clients with countless opportunities to profit from an ever-changing market.
There are 6 common types of trading instruments offered by First Option, including: forex, indices, stocks, metals, cryptocurrencies and energies.
- Forex: the broker provides more than 40 major, minor and exotic pairs.
- Indices: International stock investors and traders could trade the 15 most popular indices via CFDs.
- Stocks: only secure and most valuable assets are offered.
- Metals: Only precious metals, i.e. gold and silver, are available.
- Cryptocurrencies: Several cryptocurrencies are ready for transactions such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and a few others.
- Energy: includes Brent crude oil, WTI crude oil, natural gas and coal.
First FX Option offers three main types of trading accounts:
- Lite Account
- Minimum deposit of $2,000
- Leverage amount up to 1:100
- 24/7 technical support
- Additional account
- Zero commission
- Minimal spread
- Instant execution
- 24/7 technical support
- Premium Account (VIP)
- Minimum deposit of $10,000
- Leverage amount up to 1:300.
- Free exchange
- 24/7 technical support
For those who might be worried about the trading platform, MetaTrader5 (MT5) is readily available on First Option. This version has received several positive reviews from market players thanks to its dynamic and easy-to-use experience on any mobile device.
While taking advantage of MT5 on First Option, international investors might be able to turn around with 21 different timeframes. In addition, multitasking is also possible. Another great thing to like about this platform is that it is well integrated with a backtest feature, which literally saves hours of waiting with six types of pending orders. As a result, the waiting and running time would happen in the blink of an eye.
Brokerage is also featured with other benefits that are in high demand and attracting customer interest:
- Its software is powered by MQL5 to create custom indicators.
- Continuous updates of economic calendar data.
- Display of detailed market related data.
- Software version available for PC, mobile or even direct access to the site.
Deposit/Withdrawal is available for
- Bank transfer.
- Internet banking.
Newcomers to First Option could enjoy great benefits with surprise promotions to make their investment decision.
- A reward up to $600 + 60 days zero commission for stock and currency trading
- Protection against negative balances
- Managed and Segregated Exchange Traded Funds
- Instant deposits and lightning fast withdrawals.
First Option is authorized by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), holder of regulatory license no. 000123/456. The brokerage firm is also a nominal member of the International Financial Commission.
- Best mobile trading app 2019 awarded by European CEO.
- Best ECN forex broker
- UK Forex Rewards 2020.
- Best Trading Conditions 2021 awarded by Forex Magazine.
- Moreover, First Option Fx is also certified as an excellent trading platform by Verify My Trade.
About the first option
First Option FX is a trading platform founded by Trading Point Holdings Ltd in 2013. After many years of operation, First Option FX has grown into a strong, market-leading international investment company with 3.5 million of clients from 196 countries around the world, 450 experienced financiers. professionals, able to support more than 30 languages, offering 16 comprehensive trading platforms and 25+ secure payment method…
For international securities and equity investment activities, transparency and reputation have long been the main advantages of First Option, which offers executable, fast and timely data to its customers and concerned partners.
Success in international stock trading requires in-depth experience, understandings and certain skills, but making your choice with whom to do business is also a key factor amid uncertain economic headwinds. First Option, with its real vision and mission, would deliver far beyond any expectation.
First OptionFX contact information
SOURCE First Option FX